Last updated: June 9, 2021
Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the purposes identified herein at any time by contacting FYTIST at the address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that FYTIST may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information which may be of value to you.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
FYTIST may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of FYTIST’s products and services, including at the Stores or through the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about FYTIST’s products and services or sign up to receive FYTIST’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from FYTIST, whether at a Store or through the Sites.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to FYTIST.
- Requesting information or assistance from FYTIST. FYTIST may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding FYTIST’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
FYTIST may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, FYTIST utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided FYTIST with personal information.
Cookies helps FYTIST to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling FYTIST to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting FYTIST’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
FYTIST collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. FYTIST may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. FYTIST uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. FYTIST shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, FYTIST uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that FYTIST collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by FYTIST, please contact: email@example.com.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon FYTIST’s collection of your personal information, FYTIST may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with FYTIST including at the Stores, on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Fytist 's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Fytist and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Fytist’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Fytist;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Fytist may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and Canada.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Fytist may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Fytist hires to provide services on Fytist’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Fytist’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas.
Fytist will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Fytist and/or on Fytist’s behalf. Without prior affirmative consent, Fytist will not disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Without prior affirmative consent, Fytist will not sell user contact information.
Without prior affirmative consent, Fytist will not use users’ personal information or pictures for advertising.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Fytist in accordance with applicable laws. However, Fytist will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Fytist business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Fytist will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Fytist will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Fytist holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Fytist will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.